Meeting The Challenge To Get Loud
October 09, 2017
This past year we asked: What can we accomplish if we raise our voices for justice? We challenged ourselves to get loud, be heard, and make a difference for victims. The
community rose to the challenge in so many ways!
- Almost 1,300 new community members
- Over 4,300 people attended one of 66 trainings
- Technical assistance received in more than 35 jurisdictions
- 15 amicus curiae partners
- 205 individual and corporate supporters
Click here to view the full annual report and learn about the resources the community accessed to achieve justice in 2017.