Law School Profile
Law School Enrollment: 650
Student/Faculty Ratio: 10 to 1
Fall 2014 Entering Class Profile
First Year Class Enrollment: 207
|Out of State||70%||Ethnic Minorities||18%|
|States Represented (and DC)||36||International Students||4%|
LSAT/UGPA percentiles are calculated by the Law School Admission Council based on matriculant lists provided by Lewis & Clark Law School to the ABA.
|% receiving financial aid and/or scholarships or grants||100%|
Six miles south of downtown Portland, bordered by 645-acre Tryon Creek State Park.
|October 1||Applications begin to be submitted|
|November||Application review begins|
|December||First decisions mailed|
|January 15||Application priority deadline for international and foreign-educated applicants|
|March 1||Financial aid priority deadline|
|March 15||Application priority deadline (applications still accepted after this date)|
Admission is on a rolling basis. Our earliest decision letters will be mailed in December.
It is strongly recommended that you apply much earlier than our application deadline as review of files begins long before then. We also recommend you take the LSAT no later than December. Highly qualified applicants from the February test may be considered, but competition becomes greater the later one applies.
- Animal Law
- Business, Commercial Transactions
- Criminal Law
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Global Law
- Indian Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Public Interest Law
- Tax Law
- Animal Law Clinic
- Business Law Practicum: Community Development
- International Environmental Law Project
- Lewis & Clark Legal Clinic
- Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic
- National Crime Victim Law Institute
- Small Business Legal Clinic
- Various internship and externship opportunities
- In July 2013, Lewis & Clark graduates had an 81% passage rate on the Oregon Bar for first-time test takers.
- Employment breakdown and further placement information can be found here: http://law.lclark.edu/offices/career_services/.
For more information
Office of Admissions
Lewis & Clark Law School
10015 S.W. Terwilliger Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97219-7799