Harpole Scholarship Nominations
Nominate a fellow student for the Harpole Scholarship:
After her untimely death, Joyce’s classmates, colleagues and friends established a scholarship in her name.
Scholarship criteria include, but are not limited to:
- A delight for life, as demonstrated by a sense of balance between law school scholarship, fellow students, and personal life;
- Camaraderie with and thoughtfulness of others;
- Principled and clear advocacy in academic and Law School community issues;
- Diligence in all things; and
- Overall personal and academic integrity.