Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Alumni volunteers are a vital part of the success of Lewis & Clark Law School, and there are many ways in which alumni can contribute their time.
- Event Volunteer: Help out at an event in your area. Help us find venues or make calls reminding alumni to come.
- Board of Alumni: A volunteer board that assists Alumni Relations in strengthen the connections between Law Alumni, the Law School and Law Students through a variety of outreach activities and events and encourage Law Alumni to remain involved in the continued success of the Law School.
- Career Services: Assist Career Services by being a mentor, speak on a career-related panel or talk to students and new graduates about your practice.
- Alumni Outreach Campaign: Contact newly admitted law students to answer questions and create a personal connection to the Lewis & Clark community. Please volunteer now!
- Class Reunion Volunteer: Help organize your reunion and encourage your fellow classmates to attend!
If you would like to volunteer for any of the programs listed above, or if you have other ways you would like to volunteer, please fill out the volunteer questionnaire.
Giving to the Law School:
Each gift to the law school contributes to our high level of educational quality. The Lewis & Clark Law School now ranks among the top ten law schools in the Pacific region. We rank in the top third of the 182 schools accredited by the American Bar Association, and our environmental law program is ranked #1 in the country.
The law school sets the bar for excellence in education, leadership, and legal activism for the leaders of tomorrow. With your generous support we can continue this standard of excellence through scholarships, special focus law programs, and co-curricular opportunities for students.