Whether you are looking to hire a licensed attorney, a new graduate, or a student intern in Portland or around the world, posting on our job board is free
Employers must comply with our Non-Discrimination Policy.
Students and Alumni
Job postings are listed in reverse posting order. You may also search or browse by category. We enter new postings online and on our bulletin boards daily, so check often.
Other Job Posting Sites
Legal and Law Related Sites
- PSJD (free registration for Lewis & Clark Students and Alumni)
- Public Interest, government, and non-profit jobs, fellowships, and resources.
- The online application system for post-graduate federal judicial clerkships.
- BYU Intercollegiate Job Bank (login available from Career & Professional Development)
- Jobs bulletins from other schools.
- Government Honors Program (login available from Career & Professional Development)
- State and federal government summer and post-graduate jobs. Applications typically late summer or fall.
- Public Policy Handbook (login available from Career & Professional Development)
- A listing of internships and opportunities in the public policy arena.
- Access job postings from other law schools.
- NALP Directory of Legal Employers