The Career & Professional Development Center maintains a database of opportunities across the northwest and around the world for students and alumni.
Whether you are looking to hire a licensed attorney, a new graduate, or a student intern in Portland or around the world, posting on our job board is free
Students and Alumni
We enter new postings online and on our bulletin boards daily, so check often.
Other Job Posting Sites
- PSLawNet.org (free registration for Lewis & Clark Students and Alumni)
- Public Interest, government, and non-profit jobs, fellowships, and resources.
- The online application system for post-graduate federal judicial clerkships. Applications first due September of your final year.
- BYU Intercollegiate Job Bank (login available from Career Services)
- Jobs bulletins from other schools.
- Government Honors Program (login available from Career Services)
- State and federal government summer and post-graduate jobs. Applications typically due in the fall.
- Public Policy Handbook (login available from Career Services)
- A listing of internships and opportunities in the public policy arena.
- Access job postings from other law schools.
- Career Links
- Our collection of job search links