Get to know what makes our students and alumni uncommonly good.
We have an assortment of information and ways for you to access students and alumni, free of charge. Consider our academic calendar when planning to recruit.
For All Employers
- Jobs: Post your internships, externships, fellowships, volunteer work (public service only), or post graduate work.
- Ad Hoc hiring: Post contract work, from short term help to special projects.
- Externships: Contribute to a student’s education; host a full-time semester-long or summer extern. Students are unpaid, but receive academic credit.
- Recruiting program: On-campus Interviews, Recruit by Mail, and year round videoconferencing. Contact 503-768-6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary and Hiring Trends: Contact 503-768-6608 or email@example.com for information.
For Public Service Employers
- Public Interest Employer Handbook: Information on supervising law students, and the different ways to access paid and volunteer students.
- Northwest Public Service Career Fairs: Seattle and Portland career fairs in February. Find paid or unpaid summer interns and post graduate attorneys.
- Federal Work Study: Fill out the application for Summer 2012 and 2012-2013 academic year awards. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PILP Stipends: Work with students to turn a volunteer summer position into paid work through L&C’s stipend program.
Employers using our services must comply with our non-discrimination policy.
June 8th, 2013
July 2013 Bar Pass Program
Join us for the fifth iteration of our successful Bar Pass Program–a skills-based supplement to your substantive studies! Visit our website to learn more. Go.lclark.edu/law/barpass(Until July 13th)
September 17th, 2013
Equal Justice Works Fellowship Deadline
Make your dream job a reality.
October 25th, 2013
Equal Justice Works Conference & Career Fair (DC)
Public Interest internships, externships, and jobs.(Until October 26th)