- Protecting and restoring wildlife and habitat
- Preparing tomorrow’s advocates to defend our natural heritage
- Preserving our natural heritage
- Tackling the causes and impacts of global warming
- Cleaning up and cooling down waterways
- Fighting for clean air
Earthrise Law Center is now accepting applications from current 2Ls—or anyone who has already completed more than 32 credits of course work—for its summer 2022 clerkship program.
On behalf of Food & Water Watch, Earthrise is suing EPA over their woefully outdated and inadequate pollution standards. Despite a statutory requirement to review guidelines every year, EPA has refused to update standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO) for years. If we are successful in this case, EPA will have to reconsider CAFO pollution limits and may finally enforce real standards on these polluters. Stay tuned to our website and social media for more updates.