92% of Grads Employed Within 10 Months
Lewis & Clark Law continues its trend of high employment totals, with over 92% employed total for 2022 graduates; of those, 98% are employed as attorneys or in jobs that require a JD.
As of March 15, 2023, over 92% (162/176) of the 2022 Lewis & Clark Law School grads were employed or pursuing a graduate degree within 10 months of graduation.
Of the 162 employed grads, 98% (159/162) are in bar-required, JD-advantaged positions – deemed the most coveted positions for a law degree – and most of those, 97% (155/159), are confirmed to be in full-time, long-term positions. Fifteen graduates, 9%, are judicial law clerks.
“These employment numbers continue the trend of high employment of our graduates,” said Dean Jennifer Johnson. “Our career services team and our faculty are dedicated to empowering graduates in their job search outreach, and we are gratified to see that these efforts are succeeding.”
Details of 2022 ABA Graduate Employment Outcomes Report follows:
Total 2022 Graduates: 176
- Bar Required or JD Advantage Positions - 159 (90%)
- Full-time, Long-term Bar Required or JD Advantage Positions - 155 (88%)
- Judicial Clerkships – 15
- Law Firms - 68
- Business and Industry - 14
- Public Interest - 39
- Government/Public Service - 22
- Educational setting - 4
- Professional/non-Law Position - 3
- Still seeking employment as of 3/15/2023 - 13
- Not seeking employment - 1