You’re the new president of your student group and you need a website? You don’t know how to edit your home page or where to login? You don’t understand why there are no headlines under “News”? You want new photos on that vertical photo bar on your website and want to replace them with new pics?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
In this self-help section, you will learn some basics in
- how to set up a web site for your group
- how to get permissions to run your group’s website
- how to edit pages using LiveWhale
- how to improve your website by keeping content fresh
- how to ask for help when you still can’t find answers