There are no current events. Here are past events.
October 11th, 2019
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm: OutLaw’s Coming Out Creative Day
September 24th, 2019
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: OutLaw General Meeting
April 5th, 2019
- 7:30pm: 5th Annual OutLaw Drag Show Friday April 5th, 2019. Doors open 7:00pm. Show begins at 8:00pm. In the LRC.
Come join OutLaw for a night of Drag, drinks, food, and fun as we celebrate the LGBTQ+ community! Performers are members of the L&C community including students, staff, and alumni family. Entrance, drink tickets, and food are all FREE! Fundraising for the Portland Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Resource Center (providing various professional and support services to LGBTQ+ youth with the goals of increasing academic success and access to jobs, reducing poverty, and school drop-out) is done via voluntary, but suggested, donation (of any amount) by attendees. So, bring your dolla-dolla bills to hand to performers and put in donation jars, and be prepared to have a fantastic night! This is an all-ages event, but please be aware that Drag, by its nature, can have adult themes and undertones.
March 7th, 2019
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: LGBTQ+ Attorney Panel
February 26th, 2019
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: Outlaw General Meeting
October 9th, 2018
September 18th, 2018
- 12:10pm: OutLaw First General Meeting
September 20th, 2016
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: OUTLaw (LGBTQ) First Group Meeting L&C Law’s LGBTQ student group OUTLaw will hold its first monthly meeting for 2016-17 on Tuesday, 9/20/16, from 12:10-1:10pm in LRC Classroom 6. We will discuss ideas and make plans for the upcoming year, including on what topics you want to have speakers at future meetings, what social and volunteer events you want to see happen, and any issues you think should be addressed with the school administration. All are welcome, including allies. Lunch provided (incl. vegan)!
September 17th, 2016
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm: CANCELED: OUTLaw (LGBTQ) Kickoff Happy Hour This event has been rescheduled for Saturday, 9/23/17, from 4-7pm at The Bye and Bye, 1011 NE Alberta St. due to presidential email problems. The Russian government hacked our account.
November 13th, 2012
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: OUTLaw November Meeting This will be OUTLaw’s final meeting for the Fall Semester. We will be discussing the Mission Statement Committee’s new draft and the DOC rule for Housing of Transgender, Transsexual and Intersex Inmates.
Pizza and soda as per usual!
November 8th, 2012
- 8:00pm - 10:30pm: Outside In Donation Party Help us make sure everyone gets a gift this holiday season! We are collecting donations for Portland’s homeless youth community in partnership with Oregon Health & Science University’s Queers & Allies in Healthcare (QAHC) and Outside In.
Outside In is a Portland nonprofit organization that strives to help homeless youth and other marginalized people move towards improved health and self-sufficiency. About 40% of the homeless youth in Portland are LGBTQ. Check out the link below for a list of desired items and to learn more about Outside In! http://www.outsidein.org/donate-now.htm
To launch the donation drive, QAHC will be hosting a social event at Crush Bar, located at 1400 SE Morrison St., on November 8th from 8-10pm. Anyone who brings a donation to the social event will get a $4 drink ticket!
If you cannot make it to Crush Bar, donation boxes will be placed in Boley Library, the LRC, and the Career Development Center. Donations accepted through Nov. 21st.
October 27th, 2012
- 5:30pm - 9:00pm: OGALLA Annual Dinner OGALLA’s Annual Silent Auction and Dinner
October 21st, 2012
- : OUTLaw Social Event: GAYCATION! Gaycation is a monthly queer dance party. The OUTLaws will get together around 10pm to dance and socialize. ALL are welcome to join!
October 20th, 2012
- 9:00pm: OUTLaw Social Event: GAYCATION! Gaycation is a monthly queer dance party. The OUTLaws will get together around 10pm to dance and socialize. ALL are welcome to join!
October 16th, 2012
- 12:15pm - 1:15pm: OUTLaw October Meeting OUTLaw’s monthly meeting. BRO Volunteer Coordinator will come talk to the group about volunteer opportunities.
October 11th, 2012
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm: Coming Out Day! Coming Out Day traditionally celebrates individuals who publicly identify as bisexual, gay, lesbian, transgender, or queer. This year come out as LGBTQ, an ally, or anything else you want to come out as!
October 1st, 2012
- 12:00pm: Family Values: Not Just for Heterosexuals The Federalist Society, OUTLaw and American Civil Liberties Union are pleased to present Professor Dale Carpenter of the University of Minnesota Law School. Mr. Carpenter is a noted expert on issues relating to the gay rights movement and the First Amendment. Professor Carpenter will be presenting why, in his view, traditional family values are not only compatible with Same-Sex Marriage but are also furthered and strengthened by including same-sex couples within the marriage institution. Please join us for what is sure to be an intriguing presentation.
September 26th, 2012
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm: OUTLAW Happy Hour! Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 6:00PM
Happy Hour at Journeys bar in Multnomah Village
7771 Southwest Capitol Highway
Portland, OR 97219
OUTLaw will buy the first few pitchers of mediocre beer but bring some dollars for food and cocktails if that’s what you desire!
September 18th, 2012
- 12:15pm - 1:15pm: OUTLAW Welcome Meeting Welcome meeting and Vice President election!
June 17th, 2012
- : Portland Pride 2012! Stop by the booth co-sponsored by OGALLA and Lewis and Clark at the 2012 Portland Pride at Tom McCall Waterfront Park!