- <a href="/live/image/gid/669/width/650/87621_l-cam-f-0911-0001.jpg" class="lw_preview_image lw_disable_preview" tabindex="-1"><picture class="lw_image lw_image87621"> <source type="image/jpeg" media="(max-width: 500px)" srcset="/live/image/gid/669/width/500/height/240/crop/1/87621_l-cam-f-0911-0001.rev.1615425047.jpg 1x, /live/image/scale/2x/gid/669/width/500/height/240/crop/1/87621_l-cam-f-0911-0001.rev.1615425047.jpg 2x"/> <source type="image/jpeg" media="(max-width: 800px)" srcset="/live/image/gid/669/width/800/height/383/crop/1/87621_l-cam-f-0911-0001.rev.1615425047.jpg 1x"/> <source type="image/jpeg" media="(min-width: 801px)" srcset="/live/image/gid/669/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/87621_l-cam-f-0911-0001.rev.1615425047.jpg 1x"/> <img src="/live/image/gid/669/width/1440/height/690/crop/1/87621_l-cam-f-0911-0001.rev.1615425047.jpg" alt="" width="1440" height="690" data-max-w="1000" data-max-h="666"/> </picture> </a><div class="hero-full_image_caption collapsable-caption"></div>
Academic Resources and Diversity
Welcome to the Academic Resources & Diversity Department at Lewis & Clark Law School.
Academic Resources & Diversity is committed to providing quality academic support services and information relating to both law school and college-wide resources to support law students at every level of their academic career.
We are committed to ensure that Lewis & Clark Law School is creating an environment that celebrates diversity and inclusion both in and out of the classroom. Our programs and resources focus on creating equitable access for all students while allowing individual law students to tailor their support needs to meet their goals.
Some of the programs Academic Resources & Diversity invite students to participate in:
- Academic Teaching Fellow Sessions for First Year Courses
- AEP and Summer Institute (learn more here)
- Study Strategies and Exam Preparation Workshops
- One-on-One Outlining and Exam Prep