Small Business Legal Clinic
The Small Business Legal Clinic (SBLC) provides business transactional legal services to low-income small businesses.
- Multi-Tasking Services LLC, owned and operated by Darwin Bello, offers cleaning and janitorial services to commercial establishments in the Portland metro area. It is a relatively new business that has been running since September 01, 2019. “We are here to serve” is Darwin’s business slogan and mission. Darwin’s vision for this business is to create consciousness about cleaning spaces and sanitation and bring those services to our communities, especially now during the pandemic.Read the story
- Genius Digital LLC, is Juan Acevedo’s new photography business. However, he is not new to the industry. He has been taking pictures professionally in Oregon for almost ten years. The pandemic required him to think of new ways to work as a photographer.Read the story
The SBLC is operating normal hours and providing all services.
Meetings are held through video conferencing. Our ability to answer the in-office phones will be limited. Messages will be checked frequently, so please leave a message. Attorney volunteers are welcome.
SBLC Transactional Legal Services
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory Compliance
- Contract Review and Drafting
- Employment Law Counseling
- Lease Review