Location: Legal Research Center, 3rd Floor, Room 308
Mailbox: MSC 51
The Facilities Office serves the faculty, staff, and students of Lewis & Clark Law School. The buildings and grounds are vital components of your experience here, and our goal is to maintain a learning and working environment that is comfortable, functional, beautiful, and safe as possible. Your assistance and input are greatly appreciated.
Please fill out the Facilities Service Request Form Below
General Services We Provide
General building maintenance & repairs, mail and package deliveries, locker maintenance and distribution, light replacement, housekeeping issues, etc.
- For all parking requests, room/tabling reservations, unlocks, and event planning: Contact Linda Lopeman, Law School Events, ext 6899, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For audio/visual requests that are NOT part of a room reservation/event: Contact Computing Services, email@example.com
- For help with telephones and telecommunications please contact LawComp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lost & Found is located at the Boley Library Circulation Desk.
- For information about buildings and grounds policies, see the “Administrative Rules & Regulations” section of the What’s What. Find out about our Animal Policy.
Meet Our Staff
Kurt Armstrong, Facilities Manager
Please contact Kurt for room temperature & keys
Hours: 9:15 AM – 5:15 PM
Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM