Location: Legal Research Center, 3rd Floor, Room 308
Mailbox: MSC 51
The Facilities Office serves the faculty, staff, and students of Lewis & Clark Law School. The buildings and grounds are vital components of your experience here, and our goal is to maintain a learning and working environment that is comfortable, functional, beautiful, and safe as possible. Your assistance and input are greatly appreciated.
Please fill out the Facilities Service Request Form Below
General Services We Provide
General building maintenance & repairs, mail and package deliveries, locker maintenance and distribution, light replacement, housekeeping issues, etc.
- For all parking requests, room/tabling reservations, unlocks, and event planning: Contact Heidi Judge, Law School Events, ext 6899, email@example.com
- For audio/visual requests that are NOT part of a room reservation/event: Contact Computing Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with telephones and telecommunications please contact LawComp (email@example.com)
- Lost & Found is located at the Boley Library Circulation Desk.
- For information about buildings and grounds policies, see the “Administrative Rules & Regulations” section of the What’s What.
The law school follows the institutional Service and Assistance Animal Policy regarding animal on campus. In order to maintain a supportive environment, while still respecting those who are uncomfortable around pets or bothered by noises like excessive barking, if you bring your pet to campus, please respect the following pet policy:
- Pets on campus must be on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in classrooms, eating areas, lounges, or study areas, with the exception of private offices, and suites unless certified as a service animal.
Any pet not under control must be removed immediately by the owner. Excessive barking by a dog will classify that animal as not under control.
Any pet reported by multiple students, faculty or staff as a nuisance may be considered out of control.
- Any pet left unattended is subject to impoundment.
- All pet owners must follow city and county animal licensing requirements; any unlicensed pets must be removed from the campus.
- It is a violation of college policy to leave a pet unattended in a vehicle.
- Anyone violating these policies will not be allowed to bring their pets to campus for the remainder of the academic year.
Meet Our Staff
Reggie Raiford, Director of Facilities
Please contact Reggie for room temperature & keys
Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM