Join the Million Rising for Victims’ Rights
August 05, 2014
Harnessing the energy of each of us, we can make victims’ rights more than words. If each us takes one action, our combined efforts will make the difference for victims. Don’t wait for someday…Take one concrete action today to make victims’ rights a reality.
We are in the middle of our mid-year fundraising appeal. Join the million rising and make a difference for a survivor. How will you show your support for victims?
Donate to NCVLI.
- Visit our donation page to make a one-time or recurring donation.
- Make your donation go further and make a larger impact by becoming a fundraiser.
Get involved with NCVLI.
- Join NAVRA and join the hundreds of attorneys through out the country who take victims’ rights cases.
- Volunteer with NCVLI. There are volunteer opportunities for attorneys and students as well as general office work.
Shop and support NCVLI.
Save the Date! Run or walk on October 18, 2015 to raise money for victims of crime.
- Half of your entry fee will go directly to NCVLI when you select NCVLI and Team Running for Rights when registering. Then visit our online store to purchase an NCVLI running shirt.
NCVLI relies on your support and victims rely on NCVLI. In the words of one donor, “I think that for anyone out there who themselves feels courageous enough to help others in true need, to really make a difference in this world, then time, energy and financial resources committed to NCVLI and the crime victim movement is a sure fire way to contribute in a way that will make the world a better place for victims of crime. It matters.”