Meeting the Challenge & Getting Loud
Over the past year we asked: What can we accomplish if we raise our voices for justice? We challenged ourselves to get loud, be heard, and make a difference for victims. The community rose to the challenge!
- Almost 1,300 new community members
- Over 4,300 people attended one of 66 trainings
- Technical assistance provided in more than 35 jurisdictions
- 15 amicus curiae partners
- 205 individual and corporate supporters
Click here to view the full 2016-2017 Annual Report!