Fall Forum Faculty
2018 Fall Forum Presenters to include:
- Daniel J. Gervais - Milton R. Underwood Chair in Law at Vanderbilt University Law School and Director of the Vanderbilt Intellectual Property Program.
- H. Tomas Gomez-Arostegui - Kay Kitagawa & Andy Johnson-Laird IP Faculty Scholar and Professor of Law, Lewis & Clark Law School.
- Lydia Pallas Loren - Henry J. Casey Professor of Law, Lewis & Clark Law School.
- Ira Steven Nathenson - Professor of Law and Founding Director, Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, St. Thomas University School of Law.
- R. Anthony Reese - Chancellor’s Professor of Law, UC Irvine School of Law.
- Zahr Said - Professor Law, University of Washington School of Law.
- Christopher Jon Sprigman - Professor of Law, New York University School of Law, Co-Director, Engelberg Center on Innovation Law and Policy.
- Marketa Trimble, Ph.D. - Samuel S. Lionel Professor of Intellectual Property Law, William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Molly Shaffer Van Houweling - Harold C. Hohbach Distinguished Professor of Patent Law and Intellectual Property, Co-Director Berkeley Center for Law & Technology, University of California, Berkeley.
- Saurabh Vishnubhakat - Associate Professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law.