Maps, Parking & Lodging
The May 16, 2020 in-person Commencement ceremony is postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak. We are making plans for a replacement event and will post updates as we have them.
Visit the Maps section of the College website for driving directions to campus, airport transportation information, and campus maps.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Graduates (arrive by 9:15 a.m.):
- Park in the Griswold or Law School Parking Lot
- Report to Pamplin Sports Center, with regalia, by 9:00 a.m. for commencement check-in, class photos and line-up.
- Leave purses, bags, et cetera, with your guests as secure storage will NOT be available during the commencement ceremony.
Guests (recommended arrival by 9:30 a.m.):
- Once you arrive to campus, parking is available in several on-campus lots but prohibited in the local neighborhood. Campus Safety officers will direct you to the designated parking areas.
- Allow extra time for traffic, walking to Pamplin Sports Center or taking the shuttle, and to find seating.
- Shuttle service from the on-campus parking lots will be available.
- Mobility accommodations are available for guests—the deadline to request accommodations is Friday, May 8, 2020.
Faculty (arrive by 10:00 a.m.):
- Report to the Pamplin Sports Center, with regalia, by 10:00 a.m.
Lewis & Clark has special arrangements with hotels within a 15-minute drive of the College to offer a special rate to Lewis & Clark visitors. View the lodging list.